If you are new to the blog, click HERE to start at the beginning of my story.
I have a lot of people ask:
Where can I do my research? What are the best resources?
There are many great resources on the internet. I’d like to think this blog is one of them! 🙂
Out of the hundreds of resources, about 10 of them are really worth your time. Here is my hit list. If you read the info at each of these sites, you will have a great foundation for understanding debt settlement.
Top 10 Debt Settlement Resource Sites
- Federal Trade Commission: A wealth of information on what is currently legal, illegal or yet to be determined. If you missed the Senate Committee hearing 2 weeks ago it is worth a viewing.
- National Association of Consumer Advocates: Know your rights
- Legal Advice Line: Get inexpensive expert legal advice.
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys: Find an attorney in your area that has expertise in bankruptcy and debt settlement.
- About.Com:Credit: A collection of forums and blogs covering everything credit related.
- Credit Info Center: Great forums, articles and opinions on debt settlement.
- Zip Debt: Charles Phelan is an extraordinary resource on the topic of debt settlement. His DIY program has gotten incredible reviews and results. His blog is indispensable.
- Hoffman Brinker: Contains step by step videos explaining the pros and cons of debt settlement. Easy to understand and a great starting point for your education.
- Get Out Of Debt: Steve Rhode’s blog and resource site. Steve is an expert in the credit/debt field. His site is very well trafficked and he has a major presence there. If you post a question, you will get an answer.
- Consumer Recovery Network: Saving the best for last. Michael Bovee is the MAN. He is the consummate expert in this field. Always on the cutting edge of this industry and very generous with his time. ’nuff said!
Stay tuned. Stay afloat. Wealth and freedom are in your future.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Pending Debt Settlement Regulation Driving Strong Growth for Persolvo Data Systems (eon.businesswire.com)
- The Truth about Credit Card Debt Settlements (mortgagesloans.suite101.com)
- Avoid deceptive debt-settlement companies (money.cnn.com)